Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 42(24): Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2024 16:26:10 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après <>
Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 42

Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to 
Justice Conventions

The PB of the HCCH invites the Members, as well as Central Authorities 
designated under the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice 
Conventions, to take note of the following documents prepared for the 
upcoming meeting of the Special Commission (SC) to take place from 2 to 5 
July 2024, now available on the HCCH website:

 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/783bc7ff-ab8e-46bd-a386-42131f316f4b.pdf> 
Prel. Doc. No 2 REV of June 2024	 Summary of Responses to the 2022 Service 
Questionnaire <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/a032f13b-74a0-4ddc-ae0f-151b17fcd6d1.pdf> Prel. Doc. No 13 of June 2024	 The Use of Information Technology – currently available in English only
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/575c758a-597b-41fc-9f0c-fca8ea1ea64d.pdf> 
Prel. Doc. No 14 of May 2024	 Updates to the Guidelines for completing the 
Model Form under the 1965 Service Convention – French version <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/aafaf3cb-9437-4b47-beb4-98d000ffc565.pdf> Prel. Doc. No 16 of June 2024	 A Compilation of Previous Conclusions and Recommendations (C&R) outlining Good Practices for Central Authorities, other authorities, and officials in the operation of 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions – currently available in English only

The Spanish and French versions of Prel. Docs Nos 13 and 16 will be posted 
to the HCCH website in due course.

Please note that Prel. Doc. No 2 REV of June 2024 contains revisions to the 
figures in paragraph 12. These are the only changes made to this document. A 
track change version is available on the Secure Portal to reflect these 
revisions.

Registration deadline for the SC meeting – Thursday 13 June 2024

Members and Central Authorities are reminded to designate their respective 
delegates via their National or Contact Organ using the registration form 
before Thursday 13 June 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CEST) and submit it by e-mail to 
the PB at  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. The form 
should be completed in 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx> 
English, 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx> 
French or 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx> 
Spanish, and an indication must be given as to whether the delegate is 
planning to attend the meeting in person or participate remotely. Please 
note that it may not be possible to accommodate designations received after 
the deadline.

THE HAGUE, 6 June 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1965 Service Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1970 Evidence Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1980 Access to Justice 
Convention

Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 42 de la HCCH de 2024

Commission spéciale sur les Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 
1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980

Le BP de la HCCH invite les Membres, ainsi que toutes les Autorités 
centrales désignées en vertu des Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves 
de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980, à prendre connaissance des documents 
suivants élaborés dans le cadre de la prochaine réunion de la Commission 
spéciale (CS), qui se tiendra du 2 au 5 juillet 2024, et qui sont désormais 
disponibles sur le site web de la HCCH :

 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/9dad58ed-14ee-44b1-803b-0dea8b77e507.pdf> 
Doc. prél. No 2 REV de juin 2024	 Synthèse des réponses au questionnaire sur 
l’accès à la justice de 2022 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/a032f13b-74a0-4ddc-ae0f-151b17fcd6d1.pdf> Doc. prél. No 13 de juin 2024	 Projet d’ordre du jour de la réunion – actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/575c758a-597b-41fc-9f0c-fca8ea1ea64d.pdf> 
Doc. prél. No 14 de mai 2024	 Mises à jour des Lignes directrices pour 
remplir la Formule modèle en vertu de la Convention Notification de 1965 – 
version française <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/aafaf3cb-9437-4b47-beb4-98d000ffc565.pdf> Doc. prél. No 16 de juin 2024	 Compilation des précédentes Conclusions et Recommandations (C&R) soulignant les Bonnes pratiques pour les Autorités centrales, les autres autorités et les fonctionnaires dans le cadre du fonctionnement des Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980 – actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement

Les versions française et espagnole des Doc. prél. Nos 13 et 16 seront 
publiées sur le site web de la HCCH dès qu’elles seront disponibles.

Veuillez noter que le Doc. prél. No 2 REV de juin 2024 contient des 
révisions des chiffres du paragraphe 12. Ce sont les seules modifications 
qui ont été apportées à ce document. Une version de l’ordre du jour en « 
suivi des modifications » est disponible sur le Portail sécurisé afin de 
refléter ces révisions.

Date limite d’inscription pour la réunion de la CS – jeudi 13 juin 2024

Il est rappelé aux Membres et aux Autorités centrales de désigner leurs 
délégués respectifs par l’intermédiaire de leur Organe national ou de 
liaison au moyen du formulaire d’inscription avant le jeudi 13 juin 2024, à 
17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale) et de le soumettre par courrier 
électronique au BP à l’adresse  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]. Le formulaire doit être rempli en 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx> 
anglais, en 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx> 
français ou en 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx> 
espagnol, et il convient d’indiquer si le délégué prévoit d’assister à la 
réunion en personne ou d’y participer à distance. Veuillez noter qu’il ne 
sera peut-être pas possible de prendre en compte les désignations reçues 
après la date limite.

LA HAYE, le 6 juin 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Notification de 
1965
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Preuves de 1970
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Accès à la 
justice de 1980

Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 42 de la HCCH de 2024

Comisión Especial de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de 
1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980

La OP de la HCCH invita a los Miembros, así como a las Autoridades Centrales 
designadas en virtud de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas 
de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980, a tomar conocimiento de los 
siguientes documentos preparados para la próxima reunión de la Comisión 
Especial (CE), que tendrá lugar del 2 al 5 de julio de 2024, ya disponibles 
en el sitio web de la HCCH:

 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6629064e-b032-44a8-a022-407f9c40bd1f.pdf> 
Doc. Prel. N.º 2 REV de junio de 2024	 ​Resumen de respuestas al 
cuestionario de 2022 relativo al Convenio sobre Notificaciones <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/a032f13b-74a0-4ddc-ae0f-151b17fcd6d1.pdf> Prel. Doc. No 13 of June 2024	 The Use of Information Technology - disponible, de momento, solo en inglés
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/575c758a-597b-41fc-9f0c-fca8ea1ea64d.pdf> 
Prel. Doc. No 14 of May 2024	 Updates to the Guidelines for completing the 
Model Form under the 1965 Service Convention – versión en francés <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/aafaf3cb-9437-4b47-beb4-98d000ffc565.pdf> Prel. Doc. No 16 of June 2024	 A Compilation of Previous Conclusions and Recommendations (C&R) outlining Good Practices for Central Authorities, other authorities, and officials in the operation of 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions - disponible, de momento, solo en inglés

Las versiones en francés y español de los Documentos Preliminares N.º 13 y 
16 se publicarán en el sitio web de la HCCH próximamente.

Cabe señalar que únicos cambios realizados en el Documento Preliminar N.º 2 
REV de junio de 2024 han sido en las cifras del párrafo 12. En el Portal 
Seguro puede consultarse una versión con control de cambios.

Fecha límite de inscripción para la reunión de la CE - Jueves 13 de junio de 
2024

Se recuerda a los Miembros y Autoridades Centrales que deben designar a sus 
respectivos delegados, a través de sus Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto, por 
medio del formulario de inscripción, a la dirección 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. La fecha límite para 
ello es el martes 13 de junio de 2024, a las 17:00 (hora de verano de Europa 
Central). Se ruega completar el formulario en 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx> 
inglés, 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx> 
francés o 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx> 
español, e indicar si el delegado tiene previsto asistir a la reunión en 
persona o participar a distancia. Rogamos tengan en cuenta que tal vez no 
sea posible aceptar las designaciones que se reciban después de la fecha 
límite.

LA HAYA, 6 de junio de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre 
Notificaciones de 1965
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre Pruebas 
de 1970
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre Acceso a 
la Justicia de 1980

Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros